Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up both of these cars to donate parts for my '83 GTV6, now beginning to part-out both vehicles.

The '84 GTV6 is a fairly rusty red/tan car that runs and drives, though the clutch hydraulics have failed.
The Milano is a blue '87 Platinum (transaxle is already spoken for) that has been parked for 8 or 9 years, but supposedly has under 80k on the motor. Fairly complete car for the moment.

Let me know what parts/pieces you need, and I'll check condition/availability.

Both vehicles located in Raleigh, NC.

-Adam
cagedbunny at gmail dot com

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
Mirror switch Milano?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alfasrule, I'll check on the condition/function of the mirror switch and let you know.

La Voce, the car is ABS equipped, and I know the pump cycles; I'll have to check on the condition of the wheel speed sensors and get back to you.

For those interested in parts, I will be out of town Saturday, but should be able to check over the requested items Sunday.

-Adam

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'll be interested in the milano fuel pump bracket that mounts to the car

Also if you got some weatherstripping i'll be interested in that too.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
E-mails/PM's responded to. Weather today kept me from being able to do much, but this week should free up a bit. I'll try to post some pictures of the cars as well.

-Adam

·
Registered
221 Posts
GTV-6 drivers window regulator

Hi I am looking for a good drivers window regulator for the GTV-6. Don`t necesarily need the motor, but would take a complete unit if you have a good one. Thanks, Steve

·
Registered
7 Posts
HI Adam. I have a few parts that I need.
Drivers and passengers power mirrors
Drivers side taillight that is not cracked
Drivers side door latch

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bumping this back to page 1. Sold/shipped a number of parts, tons of goodies still left on both cars!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Adam,
Received the mirror today. Seems Like USPS lost it for a day. The mirror is great.
Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it

·
Registered
261 Posts
Adam do you have the Power steering system available from the MIlano? Rack, pump, bottle, mounting bracket for bottle, piping etc

1 - 20 of 34 Posts