Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Engine is not available.

Is an automatic with tan leather interior. Front seats have parted seams on outside corners that were repaired poorly, but holding them together. Seat controls are all functional. Rear seat is nice. Windows go up and down, climate controls and signal/wipers are all functional. Hood, grill and front fenders are toast.

Send me all the little bits you would like out of this car and how much you want to pay for them. Car gets crushed one week from today, I'm not trying to pay the mortgage with parts, just want to offer up bits and pieces to anyone who can use them and fund (a little) my own project. I will not ship parts for less than $15, just isn't worth my time.

Please PM with requests, easier for me to manage. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I may need the passenger rear window regulator and motor assembly and other little bits. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I can.

·
Registered
5,460 Posts
I can use the two rear regulators and drivers if available
Also the driver door handle

thanks bob

·
Registered
744 Posts
What shape is the driver's side door mirror in? Mine is showing corrosion at the base. If yours is decent, I would like it. I can also use some working window switches. Let me know and thanks.

Jeff
Dallas, Texas

·
Premium Member
15,845 Posts
Left front window regulator?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi everyone. Had a look at the car today and decided not to acquire it and part it (bad feeling about engine). Sorry for false alarm!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
nope, because that is in Portland, 164 miles to the south and I acquired that one. I need the engine, new wheels and tires and seatbelts. PM me with parts you need

1 - 10 of 10 Posts