Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel pretty embarrassed that I have to ask this question, but.....I'm about to re-install my dash and I have a mystery part on my hands. :eek: It's something that went under or around the dash on the driver's side, I believe. I remotely recall it from when I took out the dash months ago, but I can't remember where it came from. Pics:

Whenever I finally get my own shop and actually have some room, I'm going to have a toolbox or organizer trays or something like that, with label space, for the express purpose of storing parts. :p

·
Registered
612 Posts
it may look like bracket from B-pilar (that part with trunk release) i known i do miss something like that so my B-Pilar is all around dthe place, though I`ve never seen that part before, though I had dissasembled a big portion of my Alfa and I would remember this shape...
anyone else got some more accurate answer?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I agree with Eric. It is indeed that bracket. The PO must have lost the original decorative headed bolt.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Yep it looks like the bracket that holds in my A/C control. My bolt is knurled also.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hmmmm......I'll have to look around after work. I definitely still have the knurled bolt, I don't remember if the bracket is still there. I suppose it's possible I incorrectly stuck that bolt into the bracket after I got it from wherever.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an '88 Spider Quad with passive seat belts. I'm looking for the panel behind the drivers seat that supports the trunk release and gas cap release.

Can anyone help me locate one??

Mookie

·
Administrator
17,811 Posts
I have an '88 Spider Quad with passive seat belts. I'm looking for the panel behind the drivers seat that supports the trunk release and gas cap release.
I'm pretty sure I've seen 'em "new" from the usual suppliers. Go to the 'anything about Alfa Romeos' section and you'll find a thread titled 'suppliers'. They may only be available in one color however so you'd have to get some vinyl/plastic spray paint to match your interior.

Another good source for useful used parts is Alfa Parts Exchange. Their info is in that same thread.

BTW, welcome to the BB. Don't forget to post some photos (either of your car &/or your girlfriend) so you won't be in violation of our unwritten rule about pictures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts