Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
What width and offset are you looking for? I have two complete sets, both 14x7, new still in the boxes. One set has a 17mm offset, perfect for your Spider or a GTV, a little tight on a Super, and the other set has a 25mm offset (custom order).

I would like to get $200ea for the 17mm offset wheels, or $225 for the 25mm offset batch. These price will include shipping via UPS or Fedex Ground, or delivery within 50 miles of my home.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Panasport wheels

I have a set of 14x6 Panasport wheels with almost new 185-70-14 Michelin tires off my Duetto.I am not sure of the offset but they fit the Duetto well. $1000.00 plus frt. tires and wheels are in Portland Ore but I am in Az untill the end of March, so if you are interested and not in a hurry, let me know.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What width and offset are you looking for? I have two complete sets, both 14x7, new still in the boxes. One set has a 17mm offset, perfect for your Spider or a GTV, a little tight on a Super, and the other set has a 25mm offset (custom order).

I would like to get $200ea for the 17mm offset wheels, or $225 for the 25mm offset batch. These price will include shipping via UPS or Fedex Ground, or delivery within 50 miles of my home.
I sent you a pm, thanx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts