Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of Panasport centercaps. I had a nice set, but one bailed on me while driving to work. If any of you racer guys have an old set sitting on a shelf gathering dust, please let me know.

Thanks,
Will

·
Supporting Vendor
4,420 Posts
Will,

You will probably have to post pics and measurements. Panasport has used several different sizes and styles over the years.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also need 4 center caps for my Panasport wheels. The center measures 70mm and a minimum depth of 42mm. If anyone knows if there are any others that will fit I would like to know. Thanks. Doug

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I have 4 short center caps and 4 tall ones for the panasport wheels. I want $800 for each set, and as a bonus I'll throw in a set of 14x7 wheels with a 25mm offset with the short caps, and a set of 14x7 wheel with a 17mm offset with the tall ones. The 17mm offset wheels will fit nicely on a spider or gtv, while the 25mm set will fit on a spider, gtv or a super/ti. Neither set of wheels has ever had tires on them and they're still in the boxes.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Hi All,

I had a PM inquiry as to the difference between the short and tall center caps. The first picture below I borrowed from another thread and it shows what the short center caps would look like on the 25mm offset wheels I have. (photo credit goes to fellow BB'er "Tito", wheels pictured are 15", but the 14" look the same)

This next picture is the 14x7's with the 17mm offset and the tall center caps on my Super. This is the best view I could find.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts