Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Tequesta, Florida, and I am interested in getting together with other Alfa owners in the Palm Beach and Martin Counties area. I am sure there must be other owners who would like to meet once a month and chat without having to drive all the way to the official clubs meetings in the Miami or Orlando areas.

I'm suggesting we meet at Perk coffee house in Tequesta once a month, as it's kind of in the middle between West Palm Beach and Port St. Lucie.

Any takers? Let me know if you're interested and what day of the week would work.

Thanks,

David

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just moved here from Lake Tahoe, NV to Boynton Beach. Just where is this place you want to meet? Are you talking days or evenings, weekday or weekends? DF
Tequesta is about a 1/2 hour drive north of Boynton Beach. Here's the link to the website for Perk: Perk Coffee House Restaurant Tequesta FL Breakfast and Lunch Daily

I'm open, as far as days and times to meet. I thought we'd get a general consensus from those who are interested and go with the majority. Maybe Wednesday evenings? Friday mornings? Saturday afternoons?

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

David

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Don,

Lisa and I met today at Perk and I looked at her oil leak on her Quad Spider and it looks like it's the valve cover gasket. I gave her Frances Warrick's contact info and she's going to get in touch with him to change it. Her Quad is in really nice shape.

Anyway, we three need to meet up once a month and see if we can grow this little "illegitimate" Alfa club up here.

Thanks,

David

·
Registered
987 Posts
Wow! I'm interested in this little gang. And love a good cup of coffee!! Please let me know when you'd all like to get together again.
Bobby
😎

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I hope you post the monthly dates.. My mom lives near Melbourne and I occasionally visit.

·
Registered
276 Posts
David:

Great idea, I'm in! Let me know the particulars.

Don: Where in Boynton Beach are you? I, too, am in B'tonBch...Federal & Golf Rd(S.E. 23rd. Ave). It would be good to see another Alfa in Boynton...haven't seen an Alfa in the 'hood in a long time!

Regards,
Nick

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Very happy to see all of the interest in meeting up in this area! Let's get together at Perk coffee house in Tequesta on Saturday, October 7th, at 2:00 p.m.

Perk is located at 384 Tequesta Drive, Tequesta, Florida, 33469, and they have a great menu and there's lots of parking right next to the coffee shop.

Web link: Perk Coffee House Restaurant Tequesta FL Breakfast and Lunch Daily

Thanks!

David

·
Registered
987 Posts
My wife and I will very happy to attend, and meet some new Alfisti ����
This should be lots of fun.
Thanks David for putting this together.
��

·
Registered
987 Posts
Is anyone else coming to the coffee get together?? The weather might be the stopper for us, but we’re looking forward to meeting some fellow Alfa lovers!! 😃😃
😎

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We had a trio of Spiders parked outside Perk Coffee House in Tequesta, Florida, while the owners enjoyed libations and camaraderie during our first Palm Beach + Martin Counties ALFA meet on the afternoon of Saturday, October 7th. We hope to see more models and members at our next get together. We'll keep everyone posted on the day and time for our next meeting.

Hope to see YOU there!

David

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts