Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP
I have a pair of DCOE "44"'s. These are italian made and are in excellent condition. I am a pro builder and will bead-blast and recondition them for an extra charge.
At the moment, they have full rebuild kits in them with about 2K miles. These parts will remain if I recondition as they are perfectly fine.

These would be a great set for any restoration, or need for original carbs. Ask about jetting, I might have a what you want. Otherwise, they are jetted for the 2000 Euro version of the 2L Nord as sold in Europe.

Set of 40 DCOE's as is $500 - Reconditioned $600

Thanks all

Attachments

· Registered
1,146 Posts
Don't want to hijack your thread, but "close to mint" in my opinion is something different. Gordon Raymond's results on restored carbs, that's for me "close to mint" or "close to perfection". A lot of detailed pics here on AlfaBB do show this. Your carbs would need some hours to get close to that.

· Registered
943 Posts
Just as a guide, in the UK a pair of 44/45's in that condition would sell for between £250 and £325, dependent on demand any particular week. I sell them quite regularly.
That model isn't as popular as, say 18's, 31's, or 151's.

Hope that helps,

Steve

· Administrator
13,149 Posts
Those are good Webers, and if in good shape worth hangining onto.
Just my opinion as usual.

· Administrator
13,149 Posts
Yup. I've a number of bookends!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.