Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
I sent my 101 Sprint Veloce to San Diego from Los Angeles for complete interior replacement. I talked to owner of Thomas Auto Trim about this and he said that he was repairing seats from a 1950's Alfa that were from San Francisco. I know that he has replaced interiors of cars that have won at Pebble Beach Concours and he also charges reasonable rates. I had to wait to send my car to him because he was working on a Rolls Royce and a Ferrari that were going to Pebble Beach.

I had my car body restored at Universal Auto Body located in Gardena, CA. I sent a body on steel dollies and it was media blasted, replaced a few panels, repaired old body damage, undercoated and painted for less than 12K. I know that there are many body shops located in California, but I would use only shops that are recommended by other Alfa owners.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I live in San Diego and know an excellent restoration shop. I know Thomas very well. He does excellent upholstery and at a fare price. I use Eurosport in San Diego. He is an Alfisti and will do an excellent job. Kirk is the owners name and he juts got back for the Quail where he showed an Astin Martin that sold for 575,00. Again he does excellent work and loves Alfas. (619)840-9923
He knows Thomas and they work well together.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts