Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy.......new to Oakville ( well.. call it a year ) and have a '67 Sprint GT
that needs body and paint. Could I impose and ask if anyone has a good recommendation for a shop to approach.

Thanks in advance,

Hodges.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess that means that a "good" recommendation is not out there!

Thanks .......

Hodges

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Pininfarina,

I appreciate the lead and will definitely give them a call and go check them out.
Thanks very much!

Hodges.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Hodges,

It all depends what your budget is. If a great body and paint is very important to you, and money is no object, try Centre Hill Autobody in Richmond Hill. They know Alfa very well.
Good luck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello GTA ALFA,

Thanks for the info, I will give them a call also. As you say it all depends on the budget. I have restored several cars and the trick is to find the balance between what is acceptable cost wise vs quality of work. To me an "expensive" body restoration is one where the money spent is not reflected in the finished project.

I guess the search is part of the fun!

Thanks again,

Hodges.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Hi Hodges,

just wanted to say that it was great meeting up with you and seeing your 67 Giulia GT vintage race car project.....it looks like it's going to be a really nice car when you're done. Also having you "on board" in our local ALFA community here in Oakville is just great as well. Don't hesitate to ask for a hand if and when you need one (although I saw that you've done a few restorations before and so it might be one of us asking you for advice instead..:D..:)).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Rossano,

It was a real pleasure to meet you! I am looking forward to this Spring more than I have in the past knowing now that Alfa's are alive and well here in Oakville and the GTA. Hope to meet more Alfa club members........... Thank You for the warm reception!

Roger.

P.S. Knowing your talent I may just take you up on your offer!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts