Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to have a Gold Subscription, for which I would pay $20 per year. I have not received a notification to renew my subscription for quite awhile, and have noticed (since the website has undergone the recent updates) that I am now a Registered Member. Two questions: what is the protocol for renewing my Gold Subscription, and if I do so, will the frequent and annoying popup ads no longer appear?

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
What are these popup ads you talk about? I have never seen one...

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe popup is the wrong term. I mean the advertisements that populate the right edge of the page, complete with flashing animations and videos. Also, advertising that are interspersed in the Discussion string. I'm wondering if Gold Subscription status will eliminate these distractions. Or maybe there are settings to my browser that will minimize the adverts.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Maybe popup is the wrong term. I mean the advertisements that populate the right edge of the page, complete with flashing animations and videos. Also, advertising that are interspersed in the Discussion string. I'm wondering if Gold Subscription status will eliminate these distractions. Or maybe there are settings to my browser that will minimize the adverts.
I don't have any of those....Do you have AdBlocker?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts