Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the morning packing my travel kit of parts, tools and tooth brush for Road Trip to KY. Leaving here Tuesday for Blacksburg to RON and to pick up rest of our caravan on Wednesday morning.

Had to install a new antenna this morning as I wiped out perfectly good one Thursday catching mast on something and bending it.

Hope to see lot of you Alfisti in Lexington.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I am getting the LS ready also.

Today, drove her to the AROC-CT brunch in Southbury, CT. and tested all the functions I could. A/C works but with high heat in KY next week maybe over 100 degrees I don't think it will be super cool in the car.

I threw out the space saver spare. Mark Z loaned me a LS wheel and tire combo. A lot eaiser than the steel wheel route. Removed the USA inserts at the bottom of the trunk, put faucet washers on the studs and fitted the tool kit underneath with some elastics. As Del mentioned, the trunk floor is raised slightly but I don't want to cut the studs off.

Now to pack the car.
Hope to see some BB's there.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Hi Frank:

I have a silly request, but could I drive your LS around the hotel parking lot at some point during the convention? I think my clutch pedal effort is too high but my friendly mechanic says it is normal. I think that my master cylinder is going out, but since my LS is the only one I have ever driven I don't have a point of reference.

Thanks,

Arno

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Arno

Sure, that 's fine with me. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts