Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I did want to ask a seller a question regarding some Alfa items on eBay Australia. Was sent to the 'please sign in' section. Info came in automatically just like it does in the good old US of A but Oz's eBay won't recognize it.

However, I can't register since I'm already registered (in the US). Do we smell a major Catch 22? Yes. Do I want to change my User name and Password? Absolutely Hell No!

So those of you in Oz, will they recognize your User ID and Password when accessing 'our' eBay?

Anyone have any suggestions?

Biba

Oh yeah, Biba69 is taken for a User ID?? My eBay ID is Biba2 - obviously also taken.

·
Registered
9,288 Posts
BTW: You don't have to be logged into Oz' eBay in order to bid. Log on to your home eBay, then go to "Advanced Search" and select Oz for "Items located in" in the Location section about halfway down the page. If you select "Any Country/Region", the search is performed globally.

You may get a warning or an error message if the item is not available outside the country where it is sold, in which case you need to contact the seller and check if they're willing to ship it to you (and allow you to bid).

Good luck,

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ruedi, not sure why I haven't used the "Any Country/Region" earlier. Worked like a charm. Thanks a lot along with the other suggestions I received. I did find the eBay stores didn't show up in the 'entire world' one, but went to the Oz one and they showed up. Small item but I have a question for a seller 'down south'.

A 2600 SZ? Also, what engine are you putting in the 2600 Spider? Last one I saw had a Twin Spark, the one before it had an American V8. I almost hate to say it, but the V8 sure would be tempting.

Biba

1 - 6 of 6 Posts