Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't received the response that I had hoped for re: full coverage tonneau covers, and how to best attach them to a soft dash. But, pressing on, I am seeking an Owner's Manual for an 1985 Alfa Romeo Spider, Graduate. Thanks for your help.

Hack

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Jim and Nick, I am so new to getting around with computers that I fumble, but am deeply appreciative of your help. Its' a great feeling knowing that a support system is in place. After I placed the request for an owners' manual, I got a phone call from a superb Alfa man in the Chicago area, and he gave me a phone # to call in Mich. and I'll try that this morning. As for the tonneau question, Nick I will follow your advice. Again, Gentlemen, Many thanks, Hack

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gordy,
Many thanks for your welcoming note. I have saved the info that you provided and am working on a source for a hard copy of the owner's manual for my '85 Spider. Failing that I will try Alex @ 'books4cars.com',and then try Jim's suggestion for a print out. I am very glad to have found this web-site.

Thanks again, Hack

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.