Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a long winter chill OVAROC will be breaking its hibernation with a Saturday morning breakfast and Garage Tour on March 17th. We will start at Bob Evan’s Restaurant at I-275 and Colerain Avenue at 8:30 AM for a hardy breakfast and leave promptly at 9:30 to visit Ron Bernert’s Motorsports, in Shandon, Ohio. Ron has been a long time Alfa enthusiast and racer who has devoted his talents to car restoration and care. This is sure to be a fun and informative outing that will to jump-start the Alfa Romeo season.

See you there!
Gary Kestin
OVAROC President

References:
Bob Evans Restaurants
9970 Colerain Ave
Colerain Twp, OH 45251
Phone: 513-385-1991
Map: http://www.cincinnatibellyellowpages.com/MIP/MIPMaps.aspx?bid=101642333

Bernert Motorsports
4948 Cincinnati Brookville Rd
Shandon, Ohio 45013
Phone: 513-738-0700
Map: http://www.cincinnatibellyellowpages.com/MIP/MIPMaps.aspx?bid=4937702

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Poo...:(

I always miss these things by a couple of days.

Hope it was fun.
Paul (Louisville)

Keep us Louisvillians in mind next drive and we'll try and make it.
Hopefully the Alfetta will be out of winter storage soon.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul,
Not to worry... We are just getting warmed up for the season. :D I'll make sure that I send you a PM, as well. :)

Best regards,

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Thanks so much..
Hey quick question Enrique. Was it you that wrote that great peice on 9-11 that was in the news letter or am I thinking of someting else? If it was then BRAVO!
Paul

If it was you do you have any copies?
Thanks

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much..
Hey quick question Enrique. Was it you that wrote that great peice on 9-11 that was in the news letter or am I thinking of someting else? If it was then BRAVO!
Paul

If it was you do you have any copies?
Thanks
Wow - this is strange! Yes, Paul, it was me... This very morning the write-up came to mind, as I was walking along the Hudson River on the New Jersey side and looking across the river at the Manhattan skyline. From time to time, that infamous day comes to mind, and I suppose it always will...

The write-up is actually an e-mail that I wrote on the Monday following the attack. Back then, my company was located on Wall St., and we had a very tough deliverable due on Tuesday (the week after the attack), so we actually managed to get to into our offices and we worked throughout the weekend. On Monday I finally found some time, so I decided that the best way to get back to friends and family was to write a quick e-mail. By the time I was done, I had written five pages... and I purposely left out some incidents that were just too much to put on paper....

I do have an electronic copy of it, and would be glad to provide you with one.

Best regards,

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Spam Reported!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.