Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got some outdoor aluminum metal reserved parking garage signs featuring a variety of alfa romeo models i.e. giulia spider, giulia gt, gtv, duetto, gtv6, 164, 164s, milano75, 8c, 156gta that may interest some alfisti to accessorize their garages.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all signs are made of glossy aluminum metal, measure 8"x10" and feature high-tech sublimation printing technology that penetrates the metal to withstand any weather you throw at it (rain, hail, sleet, snow, sun) - no cheap vinyl decals, lettering or plastic used here. you will enjoy this sign for life. fix to any brick wall with basic caulking adhesive for a clean screw free look. great xmas gift, great garage accessory - we carry all cars from a thru z - all makes, all models. local pick up in toronto 12 spencely crt (islington/the westway) central etobicoke call nick anytime at 416 249 4515 or email at [email protected] which is better, that way, i can email you exactly what your sign will look like before you decide to buy. happy holidays!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts