Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any one else who can help in the mean time ?

I got this out of office reply?

Sarò fuori ufficio dal 27 luglio; leggerò la vostra mail il 3 settembre.
Sono reperibile al numero 334 629 53 81

I will be out of the office starting 27 July and will not return until 3 Septembre.
You can reach me at this mobile number: 0039 334 629 53 81

Je ne serai pas chez mon bureau du 27 juillet au 3 septembre.
Vous pouvez m’appeler a ce numéro GSM : 0039 334 629 53 81

Marco Fazio

Alfa Romeo Automobilismo Storico
Centro Documentazione
Viale Alfa Romeo – I 20020 Arese (Mi)
Tel. +39 02 444 29 115
Fax +39 02 444 28 152
Mob. +39 334 629 53 81

·
Registered
805 Posts
August is vacation time in most of Europe. The offices close for at least 3 weeks.

·
chiuso per ferie
11,758 Posts

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
I received an email from Mr. Fazio, oh last year I think, that asked to use only the centrodocumentazione address as the archiviostorico address was being phased out.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Err, no, just Italy...

Some of us work all the way through summer. Mind you, the British summer is so short, blink and you'll miss it.
Sorry. I thought that France and Spain also took August off.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...use only the centrodocumentazione address...
Thanks, tried that. Still had no response. Jim maybe you know :

I have two shells that look like 2000's, just want to confirm any history, make and model. (Anything)

- AR 2410593
- AR 2410291

·
Registered
1 Posts
Alfa Romeo 2600 sprint

Hello.,
Could you please help with any info you have on chassi. Ar 854101
This car has been dry stored for 40 years and DVLA are asking for more information to re register it.
John Britton

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
Hello.,
Could you please help with any info you have on chassi. Ar 854101
This car has been dry stored for 40 years and DVLA are asking for more information to re register it.
John Britton
John, welcome to AlfaBB.

I found some information in a spreadsheet from about the year 2000 concerning the 2000/2600 register that makes reference to 854101 as being red and belonging to someone by the name of MCNEIL in the UK. No further information was given in the spreadsheet and the car does not appear to be listed in earlier registers from about 1994-95 (see here).

With respect to manufacturing information (including original color, and when it was built/sold), your best option is to send the chassis number to [email protected] and ask for such information. Marco Fazio usually responds within a few days.

AlfaBB has a 1900, 2000 & 2600 (1950-1968) forum where you may find lots of support for learning about you car (and parts sources in the UK).

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Has anyone had success with the service? I received a link to the new documentazione site...but it only lists three countries of residence. When selecting any of them....it requires a valid telephone number from that country..it won't accept my actual phone#...or address.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Has anyone had success with the service? ...but it only lists three countries of residence...
I've had success by emailing them directly at [email protected] with all the info they need, as suggested by the good man himself, Marco. I think it should be the same for everyone outside of the 3 countries mentioned. It takes a good couple of weeks but they do respond.

Info required: name, surname, email address, chassis number and model of the car

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
I've had success by emailing them directly at [email protected] with all the info they need, as suggested by the good man himself, Marco. I think it should be the same for everyone outside of the 3 countries mentioned. It takes a good couple of weeks but they do respond.

Info required: name, surname, email address, chassis number and model of the car
Me too, they actualy responded within hours on my email, though the information took a couple more weeks.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts

Was that recently? Because that is exactly the information I sent them more than a year ago and repeated again yesterday....to which they responded with a link to the website....which of course seems to not work properly outside of the 3 country zones listed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts