Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
You talking the new EVO8? Its at all Mitsu dealerships? Is it watered down?

There was a guy out somewhere in Orange County importing them out here 6 months ago

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes but to the US theres no 8 at the end, just evolution. It does kind of suck no AYC/ACD or a 6 speed gearbox :(

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The sole importer of street legal Evolution 7's is Evolution Imports in california, a Euro Spec VII goes for $39,995 after US DOT legalization.

I got a ride in an RHD Evo VII a year ago since the guy who owns it works for ralliart, and used to live in my old neighborhood. That car was blazing fast.

Only way ill ever get into a US Spec Evo is when we get Yaw Controll and the Active Center Diff. The electronic differentials is what makes the Evo handle like a badass out of hell!

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
I saw some picture of the new EVO. It's pretty good looking but those back lights are terrible they look like altezzas/ricers.

Still has pretty good HP around 280-290! 0-60 4.9 seconds imagine the mods you can do! It's still the watered down version but its nice to affordable fast cars coming to the U.S.(even though i still cant afford a WRX arrrr! but you know what i mean).

I still perfer the WRX.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Sniady said:
I still perfer the WRX.
I still prefer a GTV... haha :D
and maybe a RS4 (or RS6) as a daily driver.... hmmm... $$$ :eek:

Too many rice driving WRX around my town...

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
good choice

RS4! RS4! RS4! or a S3!!! Beutiful caros! Or or or or a Alfa Touring Car thats coming out with 300HP!!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: good choice

Sniady said:
RS4! RS4! RS4! or a S3!!! Beutiful caros! Or or or or a Alfa Touring Car thats coming out with 300HP!!!
Would that be the 156 GTA?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Re: Re: good choice

LBC said:
Would that be the 156 GTA?
I was looking at the alloy rims on the GTA... so nice... I prefer the one on the GTA over those on Ferraris and Lambos...

what bolt pattern and offest are they, anybody knows??

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Re: good choice

alfa_chan said:
I was looking at the alloy rims on the GTA... so nice... I prefer the one on the GTA over those on Ferraris and Lambos...

what bolt pattern and offest are they, anybody knows??
Im pretty sure those wheels were made by MOMO for AR. All I know is they are 17 x 7.5's not sure what the offset on them are.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
yeah I'm talking about that GTA the touring car beefed up. Another thing I think that one comes with 18's not sure though

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sniady said:
yeah I'm talking about that GTA the touring car beefed up. Another thing I think that one comes with 18's not sure though
Ohhhhh I thought you ment the street legal production 156 GTA they sell in europe! I have no idea what the race car wheels size are.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
LBC said:
Ohhhhh I thought you ment the street legal production 156 GTA they sell in europe! I have no idea what the race car wheels size are.
I mean the production GTA with the "Five Circle" wheels...
and I think Sniady was talking abotu the racing one... with those flared fenders... wow...

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
LBC said:

Ah ok! I thought you ment this 156 GTA
That's the GTA I'm talking about...
There is another kind of wheel that it comes with... the one on the 147 GTA and the one on the 156 GTA Wagon

The first time I saw in on CAR (magazine), it has that RIM in Gun Metal color on the 156 GTA.

Anyway, the rim in the picture above is nice too... i think they're the OZ Superturismo Corsa

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts