Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes...I am looking on behalf of a friend for an original-looking, fairly attractive Spica air box / filter assembly...yaah..the one kicking around on some shelf in your garage that you took off years ago when installing Webers. Would appreciate finding the original clamps still on the air tubes and the price a very reasonable one. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
21,687 Posts
I have two. 1750 (69?), 2000, Alfetta? Not sure I can promise re the clamps, but will look.
Andrew

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spica Air Box

Andrew: I believe the fellow would prefer the 2000 designation from the 1972 onward .

Bob

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spica Airbox Wanted

Good afternoon! Perhaps you could shoot me a picture and a price exclusive of shipping to me at [email protected]. I will convey it to my Alfabb-impaired friend.

Thanks,
Bob

·
Premium Member
4,518 Posts
Andrew,

If the 1750 you have is a 1969 model I would be interested in it if you want to sell it. The 69 have the air valves mounted on the air box with 4 individual hoses going to the throttle body's.

·
Premium Member
21,687 Posts
Bob, here is a 2000 I have, with hoses and the 8 original clamps. I'd call it plenty good. If of interest, send me a PM. I will be gone a good bit over the weekend from Sat AM, not seeing email. Will be back sometime Monday.

Andrew

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts