Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original set of five Alfa Romeo BWA Mags. Some minor pitting but overall good condition with no curbing. The four Perilli tires are older, however still drivable with good tread life. For additional images or info please email and I will reply promptly. Local pickup is preferred, but I will be happy to ship them anywhere continental US.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,522 Posts
It's rare to see the original center caps. They are good light wheels - I have a set on my Spider.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's rare to see the original center caps. They are good light wheels - I have a set on my Spider.
Yes, the center caps are really quite something, nice cast on them. I also have an original catalog for Alfa stock and sport upgrades, which shows them as the same.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I have a set too. Had them powdercoated a dull silver. The trick to restoring the centercaps is to first remove all paint and then polish the raised portions. Then use red engine enamel and spray light coat over the whole thing. Then using Q-tips and thinner carefully wipe the paint off the raised portions. repeat for a total of 3 or 4 coats and the result is awesome. I have almost 9 years use on my set and this worked great !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts