Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are interested in Duettos and 1750 Roundtail Spiders, and planning to attend the CONCORSO ITALIANO during the "Car Show" week in Carmel CA later this month, you might want to stop and see my 1969 1750 Spider. The car has never been repainted except for very tiny chips being touched up. The actual mileage on the car is under 20,600 miles and EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY ORIGINAL, even the 42 year old Pirelli Cinturato tires which are saved now for car show use only. Because of the car's age, originality and mileage, the show managers have decided to display the Spider in the "Centerpiece Display Area" along with many other unusual and original cars including an amazing 1968 Alfa Berlina. I'd post some pictures here, but I haven't been able to figure out how to do that. If you'd like to see a few pictures, send me a PM with your email address and I'll forward some to you direct.
This year, The Concorso Italiano is on Friday, August 19th, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at the Laguna Seca Golf Ranch.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Wow, thanks for bring your original Duetto all the way from Chicago ! It must be one of the very few survivors in the world. I will definatley drop by..... I will leave my Duetto at home this year and show my 328 GTB instead. See you in less then 2 weeks....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts