Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya folks,

I'm looking for a nice condition original late-style (late 83+) GTV6 steering wheel. Happy to consider a trade for aftermarket Momo or Nardi, or early "wood" GTV6 stock wheel.

The one I seek looks like the photo but leather wrapped. 3 spoke, leather, with a splined hub.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I should have a couple of those. The original leather portion would be less than perfect... but I have a like new leather overwrap ring to cover anything below. E-mail me if you want pix. And let me know if you need the center cap, horn activator, and plastic cylinder trim.

Peter
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the responses, guys.

I'm looking for one that I don't have to recover. Very good to excellent original condition is what I'm after. Better if it's complete, because the early "wood" one I have here has a slightly different pad.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey Rob, I have a great "wood" one if that works for you. Its in near pristine condition and I am not going to be using it now. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have one, original, perfect ... but I'm in Italy ...

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Rob, I have a great "wood" one if that works for you. Its in near pristine condition and I am not going to be using it now. Let me know if you are interested.
Hey Steve! I do have an early "wood" one here already...thank you though. Still got any transaxle cars hanging around?

I have one, original, perfect ... but I'm in Italy ...
If shipping is an option, can you send me a PM with some photos and info? Thank you.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey Rob, I still have my black 3.0 which I am going to list for sale in a few weeks, if you know of anyone interested. I think I sent you pictures awhile back, after it was completed. Its pretty nice now, after a couple of years of resto.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts