Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1974 Alfa Romeo GTV (US version) that i am restoring and was wondering if anyone knows where to find the original Alfa stickers,( 2 under the hood, 1 on the engine bay, and 1 from the spica pump)? Any help will be appriciated.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
on Ebay

Hey JP:

There is a guy selling restoration decals on ebay for Alfas. Drop him an email and see if he can't get you a set for a GTV. I have seen him sell many models. He should be able to do year and model specific decals. Here is a link to one of his auctions. You can email him through ebay.

Best Regards,
John M

Restoration decal guy on ebay

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
John M
Thanks for the info, I e-mailed the guy regarding some stickers for the GTV and I am awaiting a reply.
Kai
Thanks for the site. They diden't have my model there but i e-mailed them and they will see what they can do.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Santiago,
Thanks but i already bought my stickers from your company many months ago. Thanks for your concern and if i need any more restoration stickers i know who to contact.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Santiago, I bought a set of stickers from you a couple of months back. I have two questions for you.

1. Do you have a diagram of where each sticker goes ? I bought a set for a 1970 GTV 1750 series 2 euro spec.

2 The colour sticker you gave me was for Dark Green. My car is metallic olive green (AR 213). I know that you have a limited choice on this particular sticker but could you get me an AR213 sticker ?

Thanks and regards,

Phil

·
Registered
15 Posts
Phil,
I can send you by email a complete description on where to place the stickers, please send me an email and I will attach it.
Regarding the green color sticker I have a lot, but not exactly the 213 Metallic Olive green, however I just got a new bundle and now I have 223 Verde, I do not know if this is equivalent, maybe you can check this out and if you want it I will send it for free. I will have to wait until I get a new shipment of Alfa color decals and I will ask for the 223 verde to see if I can get it and If I do I will let you know
Thanks a lot
Santiago

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Santiago, I have just sent you a Private message with details.

Thanks,

phil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts