Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Ah, the "Holy Grail" of the Alfa world. I don't know if you checked eBay recently, but I did see a few for sale. Another option would be to purchase repro parts from Lionel Velez or do a search on this topic in the Giulietta Forum to find out where to purchase new tools. Me personally, I go to garage sales and flea markets hoping to find anything Alfa Romeo related. I haven't found anything yet here in Cleveland, Ohio, but I did find an old FORD pipe wrench. It works great for changing out my Nitrous tanks here at work. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Ah, the "Holy Grail" of the Alfa world. I don't know if you checked eBay recently, but I did see a few for sale. Another option would be to purchase repro parts from Lionel Velez or do a search on this topic in the Giulietta Forum to find out where to purchase new tools. Me personally, I go to garage sales and flea markets hoping to find anything Alfa Romeo related. I haven't found anything yet here in Cleveland, Ohio, but I did find an old FORD pipe wrench. It works great for changing out my Nitrous tanks here at work. Good luck!
Apparently this guy had a little more sucess than the majority of us going to garage and estate sales looking for Alfa bits and pieces. Not complete but a good start that you could add to later if and when you find the Veloce tools. One of the nicer bags/rolls I've seen in a long time although it appears that the tie string is a little short but that's a common problem. Both screwdrivers are included and the pliers still have their original paint. The matching wrenches with the "Made in Italy" script are a nice touch.

Vintage Alfa Romeo Toolkit Giulietta Spider Sprint SS Veloce Giulia 101 750 | eBay

No vested interest.

Chuck
Colorado

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thank you for the information. I placed a bid for the tool kit. I know that it is missing the allen wrench, hub cap tool and hammer, but I can purchase those tools without too much problem. The three 750 Veloce tools are much harder to find then the Normale tool kits.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also purchased a hammer on eBay and need an allen wrench, hub cap tool and the three Veloce tools. I have an extra allen wrench that I purchased from Alfa Romeo Inc. forty years ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts