Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original 1979 Alfa Romeo Alfetta GT twin cam engine. 29,000 miles, 100% concourse ready. Well maintained and in working order. Feel free to contact if you have questions! OBO

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
this^^, and this:
Thanks for your post.

In order for you to gain the maximum benefit in selling what you have, or finding what you're looking for, please post your location.

Remember: The Alfa Bulletin Board is used and enjoyed by members and enthusiasts worldwide.

·
Push hard and live
8,910 Posts
I’m betting she’s from Kentucky. In other words, 100 years ago.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Since this a relatively non-actionable thread, thought I’d put something related and useful out here.

A couple weeks ago there was a brand new Alfetta engine for sale still in the crate from Italy. Not mine and no association though I have dealt with the seller before (Alfa of Tacoma) with good outcomes. If anyone is in the market for such an item, might be worth contacting them:
Alfa Of Tacoma

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Since this a relatively non-actionable thread, thought I’d put something related and useful out here.

A couple weeks ago there was a brand new Alfetta engine for sale still in the crate from Italy. Not mine and no association though I have dealt with the seller before (Alfa of Tacoma) with good outcomes. If anyone is in the market for such an item, might be worth contacting them:
Alfa Of Tacoma
I clicked that link and Norton's threw a hissy fit. Scam warnings all over the place.....warned

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
If you view annefromky's other 2 posts, the puzzle comes a little bit more together.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Yeah - it’s what would be called a “low reputation website” by some anti-malware programs because it is so ancient and uses non-standard web page components. Here’s the Yelp page with contact info instead:

https://m.yelp.com/biz/alfa-of-tacoma-ltd-tacoma

1 - 8 of 8 Posts