Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

I have a pretty good collection of used GTV6 parts to help with any bits you might need to complete your ALFA. Maybe not everything on the 'Most Wanted' list... but was recently sent a box of parts from Holland to add to my stash.

Let me know if there's anything I can check into for you.

Thanks,
Peter
[email protected]

·
Registered
121 Posts
I am looking for an outer driver side door handle. the ball end on the door lock on it snapped off. I also need a fuel filler neck going from the gas cap to the tank. PM me pictures if you have those. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you have any of the under dash parts? I'm looking for the convenience tray that mounts under the glove box, radio console, and fuse box cover.

Thanks,
Carl

·
Registered
67 Posts
I need all four hubs as well as possibly needing front and rear brake calipers and cv axles, please let me know soon.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Carl,

I think I just made promises for most of those bits to a gentleman in Montreal a couple of days ago. I'm checking with my contact in Europe to see if he can help too. I can let you know if the original deal falls thru, or if I get good news from Europe.

Best to connect via e-mail.

Thanks,
Peter
uncle[email protected]

Do you have any of the under dash parts? I'm looking for the convenience tray that mounts under the glove box, radio console, and fuse box cover.

Thanks,
Carl

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Simi,

Best to connect via e-mail so we can exchange pix. I have several half shafts. I may have one rear brake caliper, minus the pucks. And can likely help on the front and rear hubs, once I understand better the exact parts you need there.

Any other GTV6 bits on your list while we're at it?

Thanks,
Peter
[email protected]

I need all four hubs as well as possibly needing front and rear brake calipers and cv axles, please let me know soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts