Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
16,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Consider yourself invited to an 'Open Garage' in Mebane, NC on Saturday Oct 21, 2007 (Mebane is about halfway between Durham and Burlington ~ 10 minutes off I - 85/40)

Fellow BB member He3r0 wants to install a new top on his Spider. I suggested he come here to Mebane and we'll invite any interested BB'ers to come by to gawk, help or laugh. I have tools, jack stands, ramps etc if anyone wants to get down & dirty with their car, too.

Send me an email and I'll reply with directions in a Word ducument.

·
Administrator
16,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He3r0 (a fellow BB member) is coming at about 1pm (maybe sooner if he can out of work). Our plan was to work on replacing the top on his Spider.

Otherwise, come whenever you can. I'll be home, bring something to grill if you'd like lunch. Tools, ramps, jack stands, etc available if you want to get down & dirty. I have shop manuals on CD for S3 Spiders.

·
Administrator
16,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reminder: the 'Open Garage' is on for tomorrow, Sunday Oct 21st. Lets say ~ 10A-5P or whenever. Fellow BB memeber He3r0 is bringing his Spider so we can install a new top. He plans to arrive ~ 1P (sooner if he can get off work early).

Feel free to bring something for lunch - we'll have soda & lemonade - otherwise BYOB. Gas grill is available if you want to burn some meat...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts