Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,811 Posts
Mr Creosote would not fit in that car.

That's been on Ebay before.
The owner is probably mystified as to why it won't sell.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hey it's his car and that's what he likes. The folks on ebay are beating him up enough. Though I gotta admit that it does have an identity chrisis. Opel?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Hey it's his car and that's what he likes.
yea, but now he's trying to sell it . . . :rolleyes:

well, at least its not as hideous as that Fiat X19 v8 thing that also keeps reappearing on E-Bay :eek:

i'm afraid to admit it, but that car is within 10 miles of my house. luckily, i have never seen it driving around town or commuting. please, nobody ask me to check it out for them . . . i couldn't stomach it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
That location is minutes away from me.

The car seems to be all there, just really botched the front end and tail.

I wonder if he's sell it for 1k?

(first thing I'd do is sand it down and get some primer on it!)

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Nose clips are not all that scarce: restoring it to its original design is entirely viable (if the price of the car is right, natch).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Poor guy, give him a break. I've seen way more heinous mods to Bugeye sprites and Corvettes. How about those V8 Mk lll Healeys? Yuck!

Oh well, at least he did it to super common car. A '74 spider is about as rare as a '74 VW bug. (sorry about that) I bet it's just as much fun to drive as a stock one.

OK, I'll give him $3,000 - Minus $2,500 - that I'll donate to my non-profit car "research" fund (beer). With all that beer, I'm sure the car will start looking better and better as time goes on.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Poor guy, give him a break. I've seen way more heinous mods to Bugeye sprites and Corvettes. How about those V8 Mk lll Healeys? Yuck!

Oh yeah baby. Any V-8 weighs less than a Healey iron ingot tractor engine and has gobbs more power. Yeah I'd do that and with an automagic trans ta boot. Just think of the sleeper potentinal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts