Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, for the last 20+ years I defected to Lotus. I used to race a Fp Guila Spyder with some names familiar to you. As a member of the World Renowned Rubber Chicken Racing Team, I raced for third place behind the Huffaker cars and the Lime Green Sebring Guilleta Spyder driven by Jon Woodner, Jon Norman or Dan Marvin. I have always been a little different by racing a Guila Normale or putting a GTA Jr engine in my Lotus 23 sports racer. (I recently sold the 23. The new owner made a post of the car. You may have seen it.) I have a couple of TS engines coming from Italy soon. I also have '66 Guilia Sprint GT, a project '61 Sprint, a rust bucket '58 Spyder and a Lotus Super 7 with the frame hanging from the ceiling of my shop. The big question: which car gets a TS? Anyone ever made a conversion into 101 Sprint? The Lotus/Alfa combination worked before. Remember, I enjoy being different.
I do have a major problem with my health. I have recurrent prostate cancer, 72% of my heart left, 4 rods and 14 screws in my spine and Parkinson's Disease. I get around not being able to lift by being creative and utilizing a neighbor. I work a little and then rest a lot. If my timing of the Parkinson's meds is correct I can weld. Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself and to comment on the AlfaBB. It is great! I having been spending several hours each day reading the various forums. There's a whole new world out there!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts