Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have just received a new batch of oil vapor separators for both the Spica (straight bottom outlet) and Bosch injected cars (L-shaped bottom outlet). These were unavailable for a while as our previous manufacturer did not want to produce another batch.

We were able to make these out of glass reinforced nylon, which is impervious to oil and gas vapors and will of course never rust which was the downfall of the original part.

This part is exclusive to Centerline and is now offered with a lifetime warranty.

For everyone who had this part on backorder with us - thanks for waiting and we will be filling the backorders over the next few days.

Attachments

·
But Mad North-Northwest
13,574 Posts
Nice. I got one of the previous run's parts, and it fixed the problem of the old one dumping rusty oil into the intake. Highly recommended.

The L-jet version will fit the Motronic cars with a bit of MacGyvering on the mount and a plug on one of the small ports.

·
Premium Member
4,991 Posts
Cost?? I spent some time on the Centerline site to no avail. Non Spica version. TIA ciao jc

·
Premium Member
4,991 Posts
In my best Foghorn Leghorn voice - I say, I SAY, I sah thank you. ciao chris

·
Supporting Vendor
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joe, do you still have those oil separators for '72 spider? Mike
Yes we do. We have a new online store so the links may have changed. You can use the menus or search under part number OS901 and OS903.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.