Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
6,680 Posts
i have never had a problem with fram filters on an alfa. however, one time on the way back from willow springs, my friends fram filter fell apart on his dodge ram. all the crap passed on through his motor and fried it. i spent the rest of the night towing cars and his truck to my place from palmdale. in the race cars we run "fram racing" filters and have never had a problem...probably because we change them so often. anyways, this is great info to people who read this, can save all of us a lot of money in the future! thanks for the great post sniady!

· Premium Member
6,680 Posts
I get the racing ones at PAW in Chatsworth, CA. They are on Nordhoff, 1 block west of DeSoto on the northwest corner. That is their main warehouse. They also have a store on Topanga Cyn. in Canoga Park across from Lowes. This past weekend, while at the track, I had to make an motor oil run to Walmart and saw they had the "racing" filters there too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.