Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only is this Montreal not a scam, (AFAIK), but it is so nice I can't even bring myself to link. It's on ebay now, but I am warning you! If you ever even had half a jones for a Montreal, DO NOT LOOK! STOP READING RIGHT NOW! CLOSE THE BROWSER, GO OUTSIDE, AND FORGET THIS POST!!!

18,000 miles. I warned you. :eek:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
This better be good Randy. Making me find it myself on ebay...grumble grumble

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is NOT a scam. That is half of what is so shocking about the listing. (Most Montreal listings are scams.) The other half is the condition of the car. This is the best Montreal I have ever seen pictures of.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Beautiful car! I don't know...the seller has been registered since March of 05, and has 0 feedback. "Bid with confidents" Hmmmmm.....
I'd want to see it in person, with cash in hand. Dan

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
If anyone is seriously interested, I'll be glad to to take a look at it...

Best regards,

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm not a contender, as I've just agreed to purchase a 65 and 59 project Veloces, and have 3 other cars in progress. Dan

·
Registered
84 Posts
i will give u 35000 for the car but it seems weird no feedback help me out.i am the owner of a bunch of cars.my cars are on the site of post apic

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I saw this one too and said "Wow, it seems to be the first Montreal that may be legit".

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe the crooks are getting more sophisticated, but the seller did answer a question in Italian. Also, if that car is really that nice, I am afraid that $35,000 is likely just a down payment. He may have been insulted, although that seems silly to me, but some people, you never know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts