Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all,

We are haivng our Deep South Chapter meeting at the Abita Brewpub in Abita Springs, LA at 11:00 a.m. this Saturday October 15th. Contact me for directions, or chek out their website.

HOP

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lookin' forward to it. We need to get some of these Alabama guys to join us. I reckon they like beer too.

How are the cars? Have you learned more about SPICA?

·
Registered
201 Posts
All I can say is... bring your tools, books and knowledge! I haven't been back to BR... letting the cars "dry out"... thank God we have had sunny days, evaporation is a slow process.

I'm having a bad time trying to get the instruments off the '76... can you look at yours and see the trick?

Jude

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll see what I can find. Do some research on the web and ask these guys here on the BB. I'm headed home fo rhte night. I'll check up tomorrow and see you Saturday.

Andy

·
Registered
33 Posts
The meeting was nice. We had lunch at the Abita Brew Pub, elected officers for next year, and then went over to Bill Sims' house in nearby Mandeville to look at his supercharged Milano Verde that he races in the SCCA SoloII Street Modified class. Our next meeting will be on January 28th hosted by a member from Mobile, AL. We will have a gimmick rally following the meeting. We'll post the details soon. Hope to see you there. BTW, there is an SCCA SoloII (Autocross) Event this Sunday the 18th at the State Police EVO Center in Zachary. I'll be running my GTV6. Not sure if Bill Sims is planning to run.
Troy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts