Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two friends of mine and myself organized a Spring run back in June for Giuliettas (750/101s) to Mt. Hamilton here in the San Francisco Bay Area; it was our second annual run (the first being Spring 2006). We called it the annual "Giulietta Jaunt", and made up windshield stickers for it.

One run per year seemed a bit sparse, so we're planning a second run in October. We'll probably call it the "Giulietta Swing", and as the name implies, only 750/101 cars will take part. Those who'd like to come, but do not own Giuliettas, may ride with someone who does - I can help arrange that if I can enlist willing drivers.

The route is far from fixed, but will likely depart from Los Gatos (or Santa Cruz), and head for King City through Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Hollister, and lunch at Pinnacles National Monument. We will return via Carmel Valley, Monterey, and again, Santa Cruz. The tentative date for the drive is Saturday, October 6th, and the maximum number of cars that we'll allow is 15 cars (first-registered-first-served!).

There are no fees involved, just bring a picnic lunch. We will merely need each participant to sign a Release of Liability for Organizers waiver at the start.

If you're interested in taking part, please chime in here and I'll consider you registered. I'll also be posting this invite on the 750/101 Yahoo Group site this weekend.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing some of you Giuliettisti again and meeting some of you for the first time this fall. Below are some photos from the Giulietta Jaunt to Mt. Hamilton back in June.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello All,

Slight change of plans: we are moving the Giulietta Swing date back one week, from 10/6 to 10/13. Running the Swing on 10/6 would have clashed with Martin Swig's Fall Run in Stockton, which I had earlier overlooked. This trip is looking to be a five-to-six hour drive, with a lunch and as many break stops as necessary in between.

We currently have a strong eight cars signed up, with a possible ninth. We'd
like to cap the car-count at 15, if there is such demand.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We went on a "pre-drive" a few weekends ago, and here are some pictures.

If anyone else with a 750/101 is interested in coming, please e-mail/PM me. We currently have 10 cars signed up, and can take a couple more.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts