Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Join the New York Alfa Romeo Owners club for one of the most popular events of the year.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
I was just about to e-mail you to ask about the party! This is always a great get-together. I'll send my RSVP in - we'll be attending for sure! :)

Best regards,

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great hope you have a good time. I just booked my hotel room for the Alfas in the Bluegrass. Can't wait!

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Great hope you have a good time. I just booked my hotel room for the Alfas in the Bluegrass. Can't wait!
Fred -
Are you driving the Jr. Z down to Lexington?
(Sorry for the thread - hopping!!)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Gordy!
I am planing on driving the Giulia Super that I am doning a full restoration this winter. And, as I'm attending the Fiat Freak Out the next week in Nashville; my Girlfriend will be following behind me in a new Fiat 500. You bringing yours?

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Hello Gordy!
I am planing on driving the Giulia Super that I am doning a full restoration this winter. And, as I'm attending the Fiat Freak Out the next week in Nashville; my Girlfriend will be following behind me in a new Fiat 500. You bringing yours?
No, I'm flying to Michigan and will be riding down in that 1974 Spider with Kathleen. :D

We now return you to your normal program.... ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts