Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Join your fellow New York/Long Island Alfisti on Sunday September 30th for a visit to the what's left of the old Bridgehampton Race track and enter the Bridgehampton Concorso.

More information here

Driving map here

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
OK, we won't be out-of-town this weekend, so that means I can make it. :)

So, who's going? Also, it looks like we will be placing our cars into the concours - are we planning on competing for awards? If so, I'll clean the car. If not - it's already clean enough! :D

Best regards,

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Dammitt :mad::mad::mad:

I'm visiting L.I from Australia and was out at Bridgehampton today, even visited the old circuit in the afternoon as I have a contact working at the new golf course. Saw a 356SC and a TR6 in the carpark but no Alfas. In fact, on my trip so far all I've seen is a rusty 101 spider on a truck, and today I noticed a GTV6 (with GTV6 plates), and glimpsed a sweet-looking red 750/101 spider parked at a restaurant in Bridgehampton. The red GTV6 was driving west past 'pumpkintown'......anyone here ?

Can't believe I was so near to an international gathering of Alfisti and missed it (by that much !!).

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey you should of told us you'd be in the area.
We went to the track around 10am then over to the Bridgehampton Concorso till about 1pm. The GTV6 you saw was one of us leaving the show. All told we had about 9 Alfas at the event. How long are you here on LI?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I was only bouncing back through L.I. for a day at the end of a 3 week stay in the US. We had 2 days in NYC then home.

I'm home in Oz now after some 20hrs in the air (with a 3yo and a 5yo). Next time I think i'll take a boat ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts