Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.ny.gov - DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY CHIEF CALLS NEW YORK LICENSES “AMONG THE MOST SECURE IN THE NATION”

“This agreement represents a major step forward for national security and will make New York and the entire country safer. It allows us to continue moving forward to license undocumented immigrants securely, while also allowing New York to implement the steps necessary to avoid economic and convenience costs to all New Yorkers as new federal travel restrictions come into effect.”

:cool: and why hasn't someone thought of doing this before:confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
All the hate aside, wouldnt this be a good way to make money for the state as well as tracking the terrible hated aliens?
cliff

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alfacliff;442913.....tracking the terrible hated aliens? cliff[/QUOTE said:
Hey, :mad:these guys are my friends. Whadda think, I wanna mow my own lawn?

·
Registered
84 Posts
If you really want the cheap easy way out of lawn mowing, I would suggest goats!:D At the end of mowing season a 22 to the head converts them to the main course for a block party.:eek: Just remember and don't invite the neighbor that complained about you having goats.:D:D

David

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
If you really want the cheap easy way out of lawn mowing, I would suggest goats!:D At the end of mowing season a 22 to the head converts them to the main course for a block party.:eek: Just remember and don't invite the neighbor that complained about you having goats.:D:D

David

My lawn isn't that big, and I don't need the smell either :p

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
NY Governor's Plan to License Illegals

David
Pat used goats on the farm to manicure portions of his lawn, the part he didn't mow with the tractor, and thought we should use them in California rather than mowing; the city had a different idea, we needed a little less than 1/4 more of an acre.

Goats also like to stand on Alfas and survey their surroundings even if the Alfas are parked in a barn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts