Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
For one, beware. There were thousands built...
I have just finished translating an article that appeared in the AR club magazine of the Dutch Alfa club.
several carozzeria built these, notably Colli, but not only Colli.
Most were for the police, and all those had sunroofs.
What is rare is a Nuova station, but even that is not that rare, because there was one carozzeria that continued building them to order.
People who are seriously interested can mail me for the article.
[email protected]
(it is 6 pages!)
This car , if it does NOT have a two part taillid, is not a Colli. These are the most valuable.
This is a nice car, to look at, at least. Price seems OK, maybe a bit high, but some rarity value.
Rik

·
Registered
268 Posts
That's right, Colli didn't. I didn't make that clear. Nuova's were made by another carrozzeria.
Colli made Giulia stations, or Giardineras, with a big tailgate. most of the others used small ones, as here.

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
It was taken off, but is now back on at a price of CHF 25,000.00. That is $21,368.37 US!!

Too much for a Nuova wagon, IMO...

Coachwork is almost certainly by Georgetti, as they did most of the Nuova wagons and panel vans.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Georgetti, that's the one who did most of the Nuova's (like, 95%)
Bit of a grotty car needing work, and a Nuova to boot.
Wonder for how much it will go.
I'm still wondering what I think it is worth, or, rather how much I would shell out for it. I'm thinking I would pay maybe 8K euro's for it. Then, if I fix it up myself, give it a fresh motor and respray, I could have my fun and still come out at no loss.
I don't like to lose cash on cars, certainly not on my own daily drivers. Because that is what I would use it for. Anyway, I'm not gonna buy it. I would rather have an early Colli.
Anybody here have an opinion on what it's value is? I don't.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi
This Nuova is in Switzerland.It is being sold by a well known Alfa Romeo garage owner who also races Alfas including an GTA.
The car is in my village (Wettswil) and i was offered the Nouva some months ago,have too much on my plate at the moment.
If anyone would like the vehicle checked out they can contact me.
Regards
Dominic Gulotti

·
Registered
92 Posts
I an also wandering what the price will be i'm picking up my introzzi (station) tomorrow it's a 1973 one from the monza circuit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts