Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently parted out my Alfetta sedan, and I now have a bunch of stuff left over. Mostly interior, but there's some mechanical bits as well. If you are looking for a specific part or would like pictures, tell me and I can PM or email them to you.
Not sure if I'm not getting notifications anymore or what, but if you have questions, just email me @ [email protected], I can get to you a lot quicker.

EDIT:
Here's my current list of what I have, there are some things missing, because they are still on the car and I just haven't counted them yet. The list will be updated as things are sold, taken from sale, or added to the list

-Steering shaft interior plastics
-F and R PASSENGER SIDE arm rests
-Emergency brake
-Stock assembly (lights, turn indicator, wipers, none of the stocks are broken, and everything is there)
-Rubber pedal covers
-Dashboard air vents
-2 Window cranks (no vent window cranks)
-Dashboard "Alfa Romeo: World Champion" plaque
-"alfetta" Dash board badge
-Misc Shims (hood, doors, door strikers, etc)
-A brake bias controller NOT ORIGINAL, it was added for when it was raced
-Fuel cell (from when it was raced)
-Misc heater parts (cables, green defroster switch, lever assembly, etc)
-BWA Wheels (and lugnuts)
-BWA Steering wheel (Need to be re-wrapped)
-Early taller, skinnier grille
-PS and DS Headlight assemblies
-PS and DS Tail light assemblies (no lenses, those were destroyed unfortunately, I think the car got rear ended during a race, and they did a poor job of fixing it, I have probably 2 lenses that might be ok)
-Rectangular mirror (I bought new machine screws for it as well)
-Door panels (I have a full set of Beige and half a set of Black, I'll have to look through them again to see exactly what I have)
-Pedal Box (JUST THE ALUMINUM BOX, the clutch pedal was swapped over to an aluminum one to accomidate the ATE clutch master that was swapped into the car, but the pedal snapped, and the brake pedal is the only one remaining)
-Gas pedal
-Transaxle (LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, if nobody buys this, I will give it to Katz Klassics INC)
-An unknown oil pan (It's got fins like the Alfetta, but it might be from a spider, ask for pictures)
-LATE MODEL blue fenders, mild surface rust
-Beige PS side seat, needs reupholstered, but the foam is perfect as far as I can see (I also have the driver's side seat rail, there was a fiberglass SPARCO bucket on it that I took off because it was crusty and just overall disgusting)
-CHROME Shifter
-SPIDER Shift rod

PARTS FROM MY GT

-Factory/original exhaust manifold, with preheat stuff on it
-Factory/original air box, there is a NOS part that I had in the trunk for the air box as well (ask for pictures)
-A few other NOS parts

THINGS NOT MENTIONED/THAT ARE STILL ON THE CAR

-Misc trims
-Steering box
-Misc suspension bits
-Steering Column
-Window regulators
-Door strikers and latches
-Shifter
-Shift Rod
-Other Misc things

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Did you abandon your rebuild project?
I stopped the sedan because ths GT was a lot nicer, the sedan would've turned into a neverending money pit. I saw you subscribed to me on youtube, I was planning on making an "update video", and then one on properly timing the SPICA pump once I got my belts and such from centerline. After that I can see if the GT will even run

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about a windshield reservoir? Radio blanking plate? Tia
No, it didn't have that console style and there was no fluid containers of any kind in the engine bay because the car was raced in the SCCA, so the guy took out anything that wasn't necessary. I'll edit the original post and list what I have tonight.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hi VabeneGTV

Is this the radio blanking plate that you are looking for? I guess there were also such plates but with a green snake. What would be their application ?

Thierry

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Tasteless,
I just bought a 79 and its in need of a interior makeover. My list of interior is plastic piece that surrounds sunroof opening latch, ignition cover (lower piece), both door arm rest, window crank, stereo box, seats, door panels would be great too! What is your youtube link? Cheers David

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The early cars didn't have sunroofs, I have the steering column plastics, if that's what you are reffering to, passenger or driver's side, vent window crank or main window crank, what do you mean by "stereo box", I have the passenger side seat, but it needs reupholstered, the foam is 100% ok though, doesn't look like a single person's ever sit in the seat, and I have beige and black door panels, but the bottoms are a bit cracked. My YouTube is AlfaTasteless, though I haven't uploaded in a while, plan to get something out in the next week or so though. Direct link is here Alfa Tasteless

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hello, looking for the trunk locking mechanism and corresponding fixed piece (don't know what to call it-the part that the lock hooks up to)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts