Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Hah.

I clicked the link and had the Italianjob.com link above it and I heard some noise, i turned up my speakers looked at this link and I hear braaaaa braaat beeeing beein braaannn brannn weeeee. And I said, gosh this is ef-in stupid, I kept watching it and all of a sudden almost died laughing.

·
Registered
880 Posts
That was very funny, i diden't even last 10 seconds! I remember a friend of mine sent me that exact joke Last year. Still funny everytime i see it.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I found that last one to be pretty funny. I'm sorry but I did not get it with the first link. I kept staring at the picture. Was it supposed to do something? Even my wife got annoyed with the noise from across the room. Did I miss something?

·
Registered
34 Posts
67GTV said:
I found that last one to be pretty funny. I'm sorry but I did not get it with the first link. I kept staring at the picture. Was it supposed to do something? Even my wife got annoyed with the noise from across the room. Did I miss something?
Its just the noise, funny as hell when I first saw it bout 2 years ago on an F1 site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts