Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,267 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Abyone out West know how to cook one of these suckers?

First, be sure you are abylone; you want it all to yourself. Then, make sure it is dead. The rest is easy.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Anybody take photos of concours?

Can you guys just get done with all the drivel and post some photos of the car at the concours. I did see the 2600 from Vancouver and believed it special. Can you imagine he and Tubot drove that car down and back? But I was there only for the time trials with Tom who drove a tz that Sterling Moss used to own. It was NOT in the concours, nor were the 8c2600 Monza of Novolari or even my resprayed two liter. Sorry I couldn't see everything, but Tom had to go to the Mission BC vintage races too on Friday.

Stu, please desist on your comments about the convention. It's over, and it was great. I wish I had stayed there so I could have calmly paid for the various events for you. I had hoped you would not try to slip in without making those payments so necessary to cover costs of the local club that had to put on the event and HAVE NOTHING TO DO WHATEVER WITH THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE NATIONAL. So, please do not continue making people dislike you. We need your comments on the BB when it comes to history of Alfa vehicles. I am very grateful to you for proving good (almost priceless) information most of the time, at least a good point to start checking. You do not have to comment on every post made by everybody, however. Remember the old Latin maxim: "Si tacuisset, philophus permansisset" (if he had just shut, he would always have been considered a philospher). NOT ONE MORE COMMENT.

SOME PICTURES PLEASE . . .

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Can you guys just get done with all the drivel and post some photos of the car at the concours. .
We tried, most of mine already posted, but some troll keeps ringing the danged dinner bell.

I for one would love to see not one more word from him, but he can enter the oven if he wishes.

Attachments

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Can you guys just get done with all the drivel and post some photos of the car at the concours. I did see the 2600 from Vancouver and believed it special. Can you imagine he and Tubot drove that car down and back? But I was there only for the time trials with Tom who drove a tz that Sterling Moss used to own. It was NOT in the concours, nor were the 8c2600 Monza of Novolari or even my resprayed two liter. Sorry I couldn't see everything, but Tom had to go to the Mission BC vintage races too on Friday.

Stu, please desist on your comments about the convention. It's over, and it was great. I wish I had stayed there so I could have calmly paid for the various events for you. I had hoped you would not try to slip in without making those payments so necessary to cover costs of the local club that had to put on the event and HAVE NOTHING TO DO WHATEVER WITH THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE NATIONAL. So, please do not continue making people dislike you. We need your comments on the BB when it comes to history of Alfa vehicles. I am very grateful to you for proving good (almost priceless) information most of the time, at least a good point to start checking. You do not have to comment on every post made by everybody, however. Remember the old Latin maxim: "Si tacuisset, philophus permansisset" (if he had just shut, he would always have been considered a philospher). NOT ONE MORE COMMENT.

SOME PICTURES PLEASE . . .
Fine...not one more comment...on ANYTHING on this BB ever again...it's simply not worth my time and energy. People know how to get ahold of me via e-mail, and if they don't, it's [email protected]

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Fine...not one more comment...on ANYTHING on this BB ever again...it's simply not worth my time and energy. People know how to get ahold of me via e-mail, and if they don't, it's [email protected]
Remember...you said...."not one more comment...on ANYTHING on this BB ever again"

Lets see if you can keep your word!!!:D:D:D

Best Regards,
John M

Pending Lawsuit Disclaimer: I didn't go to the convention this year...so I didn't bear witness to anything Stu may or may not have done. I have never met Stu, but personally I think he is nuts. Oh yeah...and one more thing....white spiders are definitely faster than black spiders except in bizzaroworld which lies somewhere over the rainbow.:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
41 - 49 of 49 Posts