Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That totally elimianates some of the people I simply stand, I just might have to rejoin AROC after and absence of 25 years. I was one of the VERY early members, first joining the old Chicago Chapter in 1958!!

(Information courtesy of Cheryl Braden who atttended the BOD meeting; I didn't, as I am not an AROC member)

I AM a member of both the Dutch and English clubs, and of every model register that exists...I even run quite a few...

·
Premium Member
2,156 Posts
That totally elimianates some of the people I simply stand, I just might have to rejoin AROC after and absence of 25 years. I was one of the VERY early members, first joining the old Chicago Chapter in 1958!!

(Information courtesy of Cheryl Braden who atttended the BOD meeting; I didn't, as I am not an AROC member)

I AM a member of both the Dutch and English clubs, and of every model register that exists...I even run quite a few...
Wow! As one of the three BoD members who aren't on this years BoD, I guess you must be referring to me!

Hope you enjoyed the convention.

bs

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Now that There Is a New BOD

dretceterini said:

(Information courtesy of Cheryl Braden who atttended the BOD meeting; I didn't, as I am not an AROC member)...
Wow! As one of the three BoD members who aren't on this years BoD, I guess you must be referring to me!

Hope you enjoyed the convention.

bs
Just so that there is no misunderstanding or misinterpretation, or to coin a term used by Brian on more than one occasion, previously, I am going to try "absolute transparency," and mean "absolute," by stating the information that Cheryl Braden furnished was available to anyone who attended the BOD meeting or by asking anyone else that attended it that paid attention and listened. Furthermore, I assume that the new BOD's was also printed in the Alfa Owner, but can't verify that as a fact.

As for the information that I furnished when asked:

I was asked who left the board, who was elected to the board, who the officers were, and with the board officer changes, who was in charge of the Alfa Owner.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Cheryl... don't feel like you need to defend yourself, or anything Stu says. It doesn't change our opinions of you or of him. Those opinions (good or bad) are well founded long before this post.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
I just might have to rejoin AROC after and absence of 25 years. I was one of the VERY early members, first joining the old Chicago Chapter in 1958!!
Oh, really? So you were born on October 18, 1947 and in 1958 you joined the old Chicago Chapter, when you were 11 years old? :rolleyes: I can tell you have a real background in applied mathematics! :p

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Good Grief!! Also, What does "simply stand" mean, as well as "elimianates".

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
This guy is a complete clown. I seriously doubt that he has any information, no matter how esoteric, that justifies his existence, at least on this forum. Ignoring his posts isn't that easy!
I am sick of seeing thread after thread going straight into the toilet because of this cretin. Jerry's thread celebrating the convention is trashed, as was every thread prior to the event.
Enough is enough. If he joined my chapter of AROC, I would drop out in an instant.
This guy's credibility is non-existant.
He should be blackballed if that is possible.

I am 63 years old, born in 1946. Enrique's math means I would have been 12 years old in 1958. Even that is pretty young to join an Italian car enthusiast's group.
This guy is a classic case of fabrication, possible because of the anonymity of the internet. I can't even believe I'm sucked into this, but it just isn't right.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Good Grief!! Also, What does "simply stand" mean, as well as "elimianates".
I wouldn't try to picture "simply stand" in the context of this thread, but I think that "elimianates" is a slang term in a dialect of British peeHdee. Coincidence?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Stiox

“Three doctorates” has long been his cry.
He brags of his many Hyundai.
Your PhDs so it seems,
Were earned just in your dreams.
'Cause Steve Hawking's "never heard of this guy."

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, really? So you were born on October 18, 1947 and in 1958 you joined the old Chicago Chapter, when you were 11 years old? :rolleyes: I can tell you have a real background in applied mathematics! :p
Actually, it was my father that joined...with a "family" membership

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
I'm so glad to have made the trip to the convention in Portland! It was so much fun to see everyone and make some new Alfisti friends! It's less than a year to go until Alfa Century 2010...so, I had better get to work!

You guys play nice, OK?

Attachments

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You know what? I have no need or desire to defend myself to a bunch of people that are as f-ed up as Olczyk! I will tell you all this however; any more personal attacks WILL be met with a lawsuit!

If you don't like what I have to say, ignore it...but it seems many of you want the "benefit" of many of my posts...and only attack the ones that do not meet AROC "agenda" or the attacker's personal agenda...

If the majority of people want me to stop posting completely on this BB I am happy to comply with their desires! I can correspond by e-mail with the few people who post here that matter to me...

·
Registered
130 Posts
"Making an issue over a typo makes you even more anal than I am"

No dude, he's just pointing out yet another misspelled word. Like "appology" and "deformation," among recent examples from the bright trail you leave as you creep among the flora and fora.

Watch out or someone may sprinkle salt on you and watch you disappear into even less differentiated protoplasm. Like snot on a sidewalk, but less respectable.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
You know what? I have no need or desire to defend myself to a bunch of people that are as f-ed up as Olczyk! I will tell you all this however; any more personal attacks WILL be met with a lawsuit!
Contradictions and threats are getting old.

If the majority of people want me to stop posting completely on this BB I am happy to comply with their desires! I can correspond by e-mail with the few people who post here that matter to me...
Thanks! Or simply stop your behavior exhibited by the last several threads on the subject. As he says, play nice (or go).

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Despicable behavior, despicable lies

If you don't like what I have to say, ignore it...but it seems many of you want the "benefit" of many of my posts...and only attack the ones that do not meet AROC "agenda" or the attacker's personal agenda...
Your behavior is absolutely despicable... You went to the AROC convention and then claimed that you were the victim of "politics". Those "politics" were that you paid only the basic registration fee and "forgot" to tell the registrar all the other events that you were planning to attend and did participate in. Obviously, a few hours after registering you didn't have any memory problems, but you "forgot" to read the huge sign for the Ron Tonkin bus. And that set the tone for the rest of you participation in the events... Now you come to this Board posting that you want the AROC "politics" resolved, which turns out to mean that you want the convention organizing chapter to return to you the published fees that they charge for the events - or you will file a lawsuit?!

I will not ignore your posts. Any and every time you post lies on the BB about the AROC I will set the record straight. Of course, to you, posting the truth constitutes attacking the posts that don't meet the AROC "agenda". It's a good thing that I attended the entire convention and observed your behavior first hand, because before then, I didn't realize how well you had perfected your technique of participating in events without paying.

When I look back at what I first wrote, "Certainly everyone is welcome and encouraged to come out and enjoy what is always a great time, and I am also sure that many of us will truly enjoy meeting you..." in response to your question/thread "Can someone who is not an AROC member come?", I can only imagine what those who already knew you were thinking...

Even more disturbing is that you have no respect for other people's property. You made a big deal on this Board about how any vendor would want you to come out and check out their products. What you didn't say is that you wanted to check out their products when there was no one in the Vendor Room, and their products were covered by sheets. It's very clear that you have perfected that technique as well, for you waited for just the right moment, when vendors hurry off to get ready for the Saturday evening banquet... It takes much more than some serious lack of understanding to pull off the sheets covering the products when their owners are not present. Fortunately, you were caught in the act by the convention chairman, but him kicking you out constitutes anything but "politics".

Furthermore, you have no shame, as proven by you showing up the next morning and again, attempting to put into practice your perfected techniques at the Awards Brunch. It was quite obvious to me that you knew very well the set-up at the Awards Brunch: if you paid to have brunch, you sit at one of the tables; if you just want to attend the ceremony, you sit on one of the chairs arranged in a row. Of course, you didn't pay to have brunch, but that didn't stop you from sitting at one of the tables with an empty chair. What you didn't realize was that also sitting at that table was a BoD member who had stepped away. Yes, I heard your excuse for sitting at that empty chair, and I also saw you re-assessing the room layout, before you went for a second attempt, which having caught on to your game, I prevented. But on this BB you don't post the truth; you posted instead, referring to me being the only one having an issue with your game: "only YOU did...but rather than argue, I simply sat in the rear of the room". What, you were going to argue with me? "Politics"?

No convention organizer should ever have to worry about a character like you, before, during or after a convention.

Best regards to all,

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Although I was unable to attend the convention, I understand that AROO did a terrific job in organizing said convention, and to do so required a tremendous effort by the AROO membership. How sad it is that one individual could have caused so much turmoil, that in turn placed unnecessary burdens on the already, I am sure, overworked organizers.

I have been a member of AROC for 23 years, have attended several conventions, and I have never heard of anything like this happening before. Can Mr. Schaller be banned from attending future AROC events?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Simply NOT true. There was no such thing as a "family" membership in 1958. The club was a group of guys helping each other service their Alfas. "Family" had nothing to do with the club. In 1958 no one knew our cars and we had no where to turn for service. Read the history of the AROC and how it came to be. Read the stated purpose: the primary service of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club is to disseminate technical information.

You are not scaring or fooling anyone. On Jan 30 2006 the Superior Court of California for the County of Orange filed a Judgment for Permanent Injunction and Damages in favor of Philippe Olczyk against Stuart Schaller. The plaintiff was awarded general damages of $200,000 and exemplary damages of $100,000. To avoid the judgment you fled from CA to UT and now you are in Portland, OR. You changed your location on the BB to "somewhere over the rainbow" to hide from Olczyk. If he can't find you, he can't exercise the judgment. If you had the upper hand, you wouldn't be hiding.

·
Banned
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Simply NOT true. There was no such thing as a "family" membership in 1958. The club was a group of guys helping each other service their Alfas. "Family" had nothing to do with the club. In 1958 no one knew our cars and we had no where to turn for service. Read the history of the AROC and how it came to be. Read the stated purpose: the primary service of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club is to disseminate technical information.

You are not scaring or fooling anyone. On Jan 30 2006 the Superior Court of California for the County of Orange filed a Judgment for Permanent Injunction and Damages in favor of Philippe Olczyk against Stuart Schaller. The plaintiff was awarded general damages of $200,000 and exemplary damages of $100,000. To avoid the judgment you fled from CA to UT and now you are in Portland, OR. You changed your location on the BB to "somewhere over the rainbow" to hide from Olczyk. If he can't find you, he can't exercise the judgment. If you had the upper hand, you wouldn't be hiding.
I am not hiding. Olczyk knows exactly where I am. I also got a "set-aside" of his judgement...it took this long to get it (I got it about a month ago), and apparently Olczyk is not aware of this, even though I sent an e-mail to "Bob" (one of his aliases) at his website. I am now pursuing a lawsuit for attacking my character, as is Patrick Italiano and others who Olczyk initially attacked and sued.

I would be happy to resolve my differences with AROC once and for all, but apparently they have to be "right"...so I am more than willing never to attend an AREOC event ever again. I still want the problems I have with the amount of money I payed for being a vendor at the concours and for paying for the model car contest settled before I do anything more, however...and I WILL take legal action against AROO and AROC if the are not within the next 7 days! NOT a threat, but a promise!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts