Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A big group of us went down to El Salvador to race in the Alfa Series down there. It was one amazing weekend! The Italspeed #68 GT Jr. ran flawless all weekend until a faulty head gasket let go with three laps to go in the final race of the weekend. Everyone in El Salvador was extremely nice and made us feel at home. A big thank you goes to Alejandro Saca, the Tarazi family, Hector Cruz, and of course Juan Holman for all their help throughout the weekend. We are all very excited about the 2008 season. Here are a few pictures for now. More later...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Very nice to see my homeland. Autrodromo el Jabali was a place that I visited as a teen. I remember the Rufatti alfa race there many years ago.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Wow, a race P1 S40! Never even seen one in Sweden. :D

Looks like you had a fun weekend, chikas looks nice too... :)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
BTCC S40? Privateers? Volvo has never built a P1 race car until just recently with the C30. There are a whole bunch of old S40 Touring Cars but this is the new chassis (P1 or actually P11 for S40, P12 for V50 and P14 for C30).

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
The more I look at that car the mor weird it looks. It actually looks like someone spent a whole lot of time to make it look like an S40.
Proportion-wise it looks like an S60, even the inside of the A-pillar looks like a P2 (S60).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts