Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting the car out..after she's not been running so well, and after warming her up.. a nice long run at 5500 rpm fo about 20 mins on open highway..now she runs so smooth..:cool::D

·
Premium Member
3,600 Posts
getting the car out..after she's not been running so well, and after warming her up.. a nice long run at 5500 rpm fo about 20 mins on open highway..now she runs so smooth..:cool::D
That sounds soooooooo good!!! My girl has been "sleeping" for a few weeks now. I want to take her out to stretch her legs already!!!

Where in the continent are you that you can go out on a day like today? In Southern Ontario, its -3C !!

·
Registered
8,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sacramento,ca..it was 15 C today, and rest of the weeks12-16 cel..but cold ( for here) in the morning..only -1 to 1 c...burr..:)

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
You didn't give enough details on that, sounds to me you are saying in 5th gear on the open [email protected], which would've been 122mph.:eek:

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
i took my car out today after a few weeks of inactivity. nice spirited 90 minute drive along some nice back roads.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Winther

Soop, Soop, here in Denmark, Euro, we have to waith another at least 3 months*) to give our Alfa Classico the Italian tune-up.
*) In actual fact it's more like mid to ultimo April before roads are safe for salt. Denmark is one of the countries with most parsings of 0 C in winther, which meens that roads are salted almost every might.
Erik

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Soop, Soop, here in Denmark, Euro, we have to waith another at least 3 months*) to give our Alfa Classico the Italian tune-up.
*) In actual fact it's more like mid to ultimo April before roads are safe for salt. Denmark is one of the countries with most parsings of 0 C in winther, which meens that roads are salted almost every might.
Erik

Yeah, know what you mean. Wher I live close to Sjaelland/Denmark we have the same, so I wait for March, when the roads are dry again. :cool:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Hi Wille - I'm in Nordsjaelland just across Oresund, but our roads are mostly wet until mid/ultimo April. I have to confort my self with the 156 until then.
Erik

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
I have to confort my self with the 156 until then.
Erik
yeah yeah, rub it in, you know we can't have these here ;);)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Yesterday it was 70's & overcast. It was so humid that the steam that billowed from the exhaust made me think I had a blown head gasket. My heart sank. However, after about 10 min it cleared up, Whew. The other cars did the same thing. The humidity was bad enough that I went for a drive in the Sarurn wagon 'cuz it has A/C and had to use the wipers on occasion. When it's like this I long for Southern Cal or Las Vegas.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sunny and almost 80 here in SC.

DD77 didn't ask for enough info to make his 122 mph statement. Was there a headwind or a tailwind. Was the road flat, uphill or downhill? But most importantly, what kind of wheel covers were on the car?

·
Registered
366 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts