Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings, Alfisti!

The TN Chapter AROC will be hosting the ’Tour di Febbraio' club drive on Saturday, February 24th in Middle TN. Plans are to depart from the AMC Thoroughbred 20 Parking lot in Frankin/Cool Springs at 9am sharp. The specific meeting place will be at the Southeast parking lot (see attached map!) This will allow folks plenty of time to check out the Cars & Coffee event there and also get fueled up if they need to. I will be handing out directions and will go over the details before we head out. We will then embark on a beautiful drive through the backroads of Williamson County and surrounding areas, and then ultimately stopping for lunch at an Italian Café in Spring Hill. (I will send out more specific restaurant details once I have confirmation we can be accommodated for parking and number of participants.) Let me know if you have any questions… Hope to see you there!

Adam Nitti
Activities Chair, TN Chapter AROC

When: Saturday, 2/24 at 9am
Where: Meeting and Departing from AMC Thoroghbred 20, 633 Frazier Dr, Franklin TN 37067
Lunch/Ending Time: Approx 12pm

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Greetings, Alfisti!

The TN Chapter AROC will be hosting the ’Tour di Febbraio' club drive on Saturday, February 24th in Middle TN. Plans are to depart from the AMC Thoroughbred 20 Parking lot in Frankin/Cool Springs at 9am sharp. The specific meeting place will be at the Southeast parking lot (see attached map!) This will allow folks plenty of time to check out the Cars & Coffee event there and also get fueled up if they need to. I will be handing out directions and will go over the details before we head out. We will then embark on a beautiful drive through the backroads of Williamson County and surrounding areas, and then ultimately stopping for lunch at an Italian Café in Spring Hill. (I will send out more specific restaurant details once I have confirmation we can be accommodated for parking and number of participants.) Let me know if you have any questions… Hope to see you there!

Adam Nitti
Activities Chair, TN Chapter AROC

When: Saturday, 2/24 at 9am
Where: Meeting and Departing from AMC Thoroghbred 20, 633 Frazier Dr, Franklin TN 37067
Lunch/Ending Time: Approx 12pm
*** Note: the departure time has been bumped up to 9am to insure accommodation at the restaurant... Also, in the event of rain the drive will be rescheduled.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts