Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its not a car, but it is the definition of Italian:

looking for a morini 3 1/2

needs work is fine - super clean is also good!

there may be two of us, so thinking of combined shipping from europe if needed.

anyone have any leads? if you know of anything in the SF bay area thats even a bigger plus

thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Yeah - those are sweet bikes...Talk to jon - member id: jontg428 he's in the Bay Area (Martinez?) and has one, don't know if he's looking to sell though...
I saw one in SF about a month ago, so there are at least two in the Bay Area!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey, nice leads! too bad the dollar is sinking like a stone against the Euro in the post sub prime blow out. but later and cheaper might be the way to go. it looks as good as shape as one selling local for 5k - and at 1500 E -

better brush up on my italian and see if i can find some cheap shipping-

·
Registered
304 Posts
I can understand, perhaps it's better for us. This is the time for shopping in the States buying cars & bikes... :)

If you need some "local assistance" for your italian purchase just drop me a mail...
Ciao

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Did you see this?? It's local.
1978 Moto Morini 3 1/2

1978 Moto Morini 3 1/2 Sport, Like new, 2300 miles, this is the little Ferrari of the cafe Racers, If you are looking for Ducati, Parilla, Laverda, Moto guzzi, MV Agusta, check this Italian beauty out. Factory stock and Has 350cc V-Twin with 6 speed tramsmission. Price reduced to $5000.00 FIRM
Contact Bob at 650 954-8320

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
I have one, in pieces, but easily put back together, but I will put it back together myself before selling it. Very clean, powder coated frame, too many new parts to list. Stupid me put in too much ignition advance shortly after rebuilding the motor and siezed the rear piston. I have lost interest in it so the project has been on hold. At the same time I do not want to sell it in bits, it would not be worth anything lol! Great bikes, they handle great, very fun, and have one of the best sounding bike engines ever!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts