Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: NOS Vitaloni model 30002, Alfa part # 115.40.61.01.700 according to numbers on the Alfa parts box.
I don’t know which Alfa model this would’ve been original to, but perhaps someone with a parts book can tell us. I bought this from a BB’er in Greece, but discovered the mounting holes in the base do not align with those already in my GTV’s door, and I’m having a hard time justifying adding another hole.
This is in perfect condition, no shelf wear or scuffs, however there is no base gasket. $125. Plus shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Much appreciated. If you can find out the cost of P&P to Brisbane, Australia, that would be great. Doesn't necessarily have to be by the fastest means, I'm not in any major hurry for it. Could you also confirm the serial numbers stamped around the leg, so I know it matches the current one I have on my Fiat spider? (at present I have a Vitaloni on one side and a Cromodora Astro on the other, but the chances of finding another Astro............) also, how would you like payment? Can we do it via Paypal? Thank you.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spidermanbrissy,

Paypal is fine. Things may shutdown around here for a few days due to a hurricane that's on the way, so give me a few days to get back to you with shipping cost.

Look for a Private Message with my reply.

Thanks again,

Paul

P.S. The $$ from the mirror is going to a good cause...rebuild of my 164S engine!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts