Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOS Alfa ricambi originale SZ uniball pivot kit for deDion front end attachment for V6 transaxle cars. Original Alfa piece, PN 0060552102, 0060552378, plus spacers. Complete sleeve, uniball, circlip, machined spacers. $225 or thereabouts plus shipping?

Attachments

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
For future reference, and not intended to interfere with original sale here:

I used my last NOS ES-30 (aka SZ) DeDion bearing assembly to provide dimensions for making a reproduction unit w/ Andy at Performatek. It is a Performatek exclusive and it is actually higher quality than the Alfa SZ original (Ptek unit uses better quality teflon bearing, better steel and aluminum for cup/spacers etc). It's also $185 for the kit and will interchange dimensionally with original Alfa SZ parts... It's a great piece and pairs well with the P-tek Watts link kit (I'm still running the P-tek prototype on Mostro).

Pic:

·
Premium Member
21,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Centerline sells one, is it the same kit? It's more $$ than this though.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
21,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Might be harsher in street use? And it'll wear out eventually, as spherical joints do.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
21,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These are Jon Norman's; he has three or four more if anyone else is interested. I'm helping him unload old/odd/NOS stuff on the BB and ebay.

Andrew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts