Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL KEYS SOLD! NOS OEM Door Keys and Magneti Marelli Ignition Keys

Hello all. I would like to sell off some of my collection of keys. I have both the smaller diamond shaped keys (SAFE/Torino) and the larger quadrifoglio SAFE/Alfa Romeo) keys in numbers 2, 4, 8 and 3. I also have one each of the Magnet Marelli ignition keys in A, C and G. I am asking $25 each. Please let me know if you need any. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
I bought a 1969 1750 GTV 105.44 restoration project that did not come with any keys whatsoever. I need to take the locks out and bring to a key maker to get the keys cut. However, I am not sure which keys to buy from you.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a good question. With zero keys, I don't know how to determine which key you need. Maybe someone else does?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Tigrrr, I need 2 of the small diamond shape SAFE/Torino plus one Marelli A and one G. Please consider these 100% sold.

Please let me know how I can pay you, I hope you take paypal, I can pay you as son as yo give me the information. If you want you can email me [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Update

OK, so to update availability...

• two of the Magneti Marelli keys (A and G) are gone;
  • two number 4 smaller keys are gone;
  • two number 8 keys are gone.
Thanks for your interest!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update

OK, so I've sold a bunch of these, but I have a bunch left. Still available are:

• One Magneti Marelli Ignition, Code C
  • Three Code 2 door keys (both small diamond shaped heads)
  • Two code 3 door keys (both quadrifoglio)
  • Four code 4 (one quadrifoglio, three small diamond shaped heads)
  • Three code 8 (all three small diamond shaped heads

One person offered to buy the bunch, but has not followed through yet. Cheers.

·
Registered
37 Posts
OK, so I've sold a bunch of these, but I have a bunch left. Still available are:

• One Magneti Marelli Ignition, Code C
  • Three Code 2 door keys (both small diamond shaped heads)
  • Two code 3 door keys (both quadrifoglio)
  • Four code 4 (one quadrifoglio, three small diamond shaped heads)
  • Three code 8 (all three small diamond shaped heads

One person offered to buy the bunch, but has not followed through yet. Cheers.
thanks, foregive my ignorance here but I have a door key round with quad design but not sure what code they are the only number on the door key is 2151 and the ignition key is small rubber topped with a quad leaf design but no numbers. Price on the keys??

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't really know. Maybe you could send me a clear photo of the front and back of the door key and I could try to match it. Thanks.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All keys have been sold!

Sorry to those who might have been still sitting on the fence, all the keys have been sold. Thanks for your interest! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts