Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A set of 4 NOS Golden Lodge spark plugs 2 HL, each with 4 electrodes, pink ceramic with brown writing. Made in Italy.

Alfa Romeo branded/packaged spark plugs have been reported as of high quality since they have passed a double selective control test. Still sealed in their packets.
Consult your car's hand book to confirm these spark plugs suit your engine.
Alfa Romeo parts catalogue for the following cars GTA , GTC, GT Sprint and GT Veloce 1600 lists Golden Lodge 2 HL spark plugs to be used.
Alfa Romeo instruction books for GT Veloce 1750 and 1750 Berlina also recommends Golden Lodge 2 HL spark plugs.
Always use new factory recommended spark plugs so as to protect you against expensive engine repairs.
$340US+ postage
Regards Steve

·
Registered
641 Posts
I have noticed the crazy high prices looking into Alfa parts on Ebay. It's like the folks back in the old country think Americans are made of money. (Many years ago I over heard my mother talking to someone about relatives back in Italy. She said when they write they always ask for money.)
The "sales pitch" is well done, Will probably catch some newbe looking to it "look perfect"
Hay, that just me... :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts