Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've got a NOS (in the Alfa bags) set of 4 black plastic with chrome hubcaps for the F2 F12 trucks and vans.

1 set, but no idea what they're worth. Includes the securing bolts . Any Ideas? Offers?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when it rains it pours. They sold a while back.

I might have a chromed set if interested.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am also looking for F12 hubcaps, plastic or steel, I wonder if my 101 Giulietta caps will fit?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I will do so! I wrote a topic about our '71 F12 ambulance in the morning but it hasn't yet been published. I just joined this community, I have lived with 105 series Alfa-Romeos since I was born and collected several projects since 1998, but haven't before much read this forum as I have followed the Finnish AlfaBBS.fi and FiatForum.fi instead.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Strangely enough, for some bug, the topic I wrote about our '71 ex-Grandi Motori Trieste F12 ambulance with a long description on Finnish F12's never appeared to the forum, even after I posted it twice. Being a new member, I first thought that it will just take more time because of some limitation. Oh well, I will concentrate on that a bit later, as we are currently moving our garage and will then take fresh pictures of my projects.

I am no longer a member in Facebook to save time and keep better track on personal security issues, but I will have a look, thanks for the tip.

Here's our F12 some seventeen years ago, it has been sleeping for a decade now but I am seriously intending to complete some conservation of the bodywork and returned back to the roads by next summer.

I kind of have gotten used to it's looks without hub caps and am not sure did it ever have them when new, like Typ2 Vw's had different caps for transporters than exported busses. Still, a patinated set would be a nice find, this car will stay as original as possible. I have even waxed the red cross visible again with some G3 Farecla from under a patched paintwork.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts